Admissions - PK3 Preschool Admissions - PK/K Admissions - Grades 1-8 Important Dates Application Tuition Evaluation
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Apply for admission – apply online or request a paper application
- Application recommended by January 6 to make first-round tuition evaluation by Knoxville Regional Catholic Schools Operating Fund..
- Priority Application Deadline for new and returning students is January 20.
- Applications after this date will be handled on a rolling basis, determined by class enrollment.
- Application fee is $25, paid at time of application online or with paper application.
- Attend an Open House or schedule a personal tour of the school (483-9700)
- Schedule your child for a Shadow Day to experience St. Mary’s firsthand.
- Apply for Tuition Evaluation (all families eligible).
- First round deadline is January 13, 2017 to complete online application for tuition evaluation.
- Second round deadline is February 24, 2017.
- New families should apply as soon as possible.
- Kindergarten Readiness Screening – call for an appointment for your child
- First priority applicant documents in hand by January 15
- Teacher Recommendations
- Academic Records from previous schools
- Enrollment confirmed online and final documents received by March 3
- Enrollment fee of $125 paid at school office (fee is only $100 if paid by March 3)
- All personal documents submitted (birth certificate, baptismal records, custodial records, immunization records) with Financial Stewardship Form (sent with admission letter)