Students applying to our P3 Preschool must be three (3) or four (4) years of age. Students who are four (4) years of age on or before August 15th of the school year in which they apply should apply to our full-time Pre-Kindergarten program.
Purpose of Preschool Program
Our program is intended to help our students become accustomed to being in a school setting, while learning some of the foundational academic and social skills to prepare them for pre-kindergarten and the beginning of their school journey.
- Interview (parents and children) with Principal or her designee
Documents Required for Admission Decision
- Completed Online Application (St. Mary’s School)
- Any other information deemed necessary for initial acceptance; this also includes diagnostic testing (academic, behavioral, psychological, and/or speech)
Documents Required for Enrollment
- Completion of Online Enrollment through Renweb
- $125 Enrollment Fee
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
- Custodial Records (in case of divorce); court order
- Physical examination completed by a medical provider dated within 12 months (can be enrolled without this, but it must be received within 30 days of start of school)
- Tennessee Certificate of Immunization (must be received before first day of school)